- 4 Tablespoons of white chia seeds
- 4 Tablespoons of plain flour
- Half a small ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dates
- 2 Tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of water
Grind the seeds and the flour together. This makes the seeds grind easier and aerates the flour.
Put this mixture into a bowl and add the rolled oats.
Blend together the banana, egg, dates, honey, baking powder and water.
Add this to the dry ingredients in the bowl. Mix together. The consistency should be similar to a cake batter but not as runny as a pancake mix.
Drop dessert spoons of the mixture on to an oiled tray. Bake in a medium oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.