Personal Chef Serving Fairfield and Westchester Counties
Healthy, customized meals prepared in your kitchen.
No more wasting time in the grocery store shopping.
Eat the food you like, when you like, in your own home.
More time to do what you like to do while still eating healthy food.
Food geared for your individual health needs.
Avoid unhealthy restaurant foods with costly prices.
No clean up!
Services Offered - Call for Pricing
Pricing includes menu planning, dietary counseling and research, grocery shopping, meal preparation in your kitchen, meal packaging, labeling, instructions for heating and serving with kitchen clean up. Discounts offered if chosen with Nutrition Coaching Services.
Each entree comes with two side dishes.
Food costs are not included
- 5/4 - Ideal for a family of four. This meal plan consists of five entrees and two sides each containing four servings. This is also a great plan for two people that want leftovers for healthy lunches and weekend meals.
- 5/2 - Perfect for couples or singles. This meal plan also consists of five entrees and two sides with two servings of each. Great for those looking to eat healthy for lunch with the extra entree and sides consumed for that meal.
- 5/1 - An excellent single plan. Perfect for someone that just wants dinners ready when they get home from work, the gym or a round of golf.
- 5 Salads - This plan works well for someone that wants to be able to choose either a single salad for dinner or wants to have a mixed selection for dinners and lunches. See food offerings for just a few of the many possibilities.
- Smoothies and Juices - A healthy way to get all the nutrients you need and do it fast.
- Healthy Snacks - spiced nuts, marinated veggies, trail mixes and small fruit salads just to name a few.
Meal preparation for small parties and family gatherings also offered.
I specialize in healthy diets including: raw foods, vegan, vegetarian, gluten and lactose -free offerings. Well versed in diets to reduce weight, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, manage digestive issues and control blood sugar.
I prefer to only use foods that are organic, local when available, and free of pesticides, antibiotics, growth-hormones and are wild and/or free range. Please let me know a head of time if you are not interested in food that meets this standard.
If you are looking for a chef to cook foods that fit the Standard American Diet, I am NOT your chef!
Please call or email for pricing and to discuss how I may best serve your dietary needs. I am located in Stamford CT. Any services that lie outside a 15 mile radius may have an extra travel surcharge incurred
Gift certificates available. This is great for new mothers, recovering patients and the elderly.
Get more easy information that you can use today to change your health!
Click here for my digestive health newsletter!
For more information contact Mindy at 203-210-7462
or email at MindyKannon@yahoo.com